Father's Day Fun

Hey, hey! Today I'm popping in with a quick and easy Father's Day craft idea. I know a lot of us are out by now, but I hear that there are some sweet teachers still teaching through the middle of June! Eeep! (On the other hand, our kids come back August 1st, so I guess it all evens out, doesn't it?) This year I was way ahead of the game and bought my husband all of his Father's Day gifts a while back (okay, it was Memorial Day weekend, but still). I won't give away any of the gifts since there's an off chance he might read this but I don't think it's giving away too much to say that all of the things are going to be Star Wars themed. He loves Star Wars...has since he was a little kid...and I found one thing that was Star Wars related, and that led to another, and then another.

So the inspiration for this card came from his Father's Day gifts! It's an EASY little craft that Little Miss and I put together in about 10 minutes (if that) this afternoon. She helped me make both of the models...aside from the coloring, I did that. (I secretly love coloring! It's so relaxing!)


How cute are these little projects? The caption says "I love you to the moon and back." It's perfect for any daddy figure!

I also loved the sweet little surveys that were circulating for Mother's Day, so I made one for Father's Day, too.


How cute, right? I haven't done the survey yet with Little Miss, but I definitely will before Sunday. Her answers are likely to be hilarious!

If you want to snag your own copy, I posted it in my TPT shop. All of the masters are included for the rocket ships (either version-one is low prep, the other version is just a teensy bit more cutting) as well as multiple versions of the survey to suit dads, grandpas, or other father-like figures. I also threw in an ABC order and word search activity because I know some are still teaching (or doing summer school, or Vacation Bible School!). If you want to check it out, click the picture below!



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments