llama classroom theme

IT'S SUMMERTIME! You know what that means...time for me to work on fun classroom theme sets for the upcoming school year! These are my FAVORITE things to work on in the summertime. I upload 2-3 to my TPT store every summer and have so much fun creating new sets!

This past week I added a llama set. I don't know why, but llamas are everywhere these days! I guess they are just "llama-zing" and people love them! ;) I love the neon backgrounds I picked out for this set. They are all colors that I have in my own classroom! In fact, I think I have plastic neon baskets in all of these colors!

Not gonna lie...my very favorite part of this set is the quote poster collection. Here's just a few of them:


Aren't they cute? The llamas at the bottom, the watercolor neon backgrounds, fun fonts...just love them.

The set (like all my sets) is very functional. I created them thinking about what I want and use in my own classroom! Starting with the basics...the ABC posters. I MAY have gone a little bit overboard with all of the options...what I think of as "regular" print is included (Zaner-Bloser) along with D'Nealian and cursive. The original set just has the letters set on the cute background with llamas, but then I made another set with phonetic clip art. And then another version with the clip art AND the word. Basically, I made an alphabet set for every possible situation that I could think of. (Um, unless you're from Australia. I know, I know...you guys use a different handwriting font down there. If that's you and you want this set, send me an e-mail! I have the font and I will add it just for you!)


Next up, all the other fun classroom posters: numbers, colors, shapes, supply labels...


I absolutely adore how BRIGHT and FUN these are! The llamas on the color posters are just too cute!

Then I included everything that you need to manage a classroom. There's a behavior clip chart if that's your style...a super cute "Where Are We?" display to hang outside your classroom door...jobs for a Classroom Jobs pocket chart...hall passess...a "How Do We Get Home?" display...desk plates...a display for centers pocket charts/bins...table numbers both big and small...the word wall headers...calendar signs...and schedule cards.


Last but not least...THE TEACHER BINDER(s). I love these so very much! There are a million ways of using these. You can print out the dividers you need for one big jumbo binder OR you can have multiple notebooks to organize your teaching life. I also included all of the forms that you might need! And of course matching binder spine labels in various sizes are included.

I couldn't decide whether I liked the llama version of the dividers or the kiddie clip art, so I included both. They both look awesome against the bright neon stripes!

I already mentioned the quote posters, but here is another screenshot. I had a lot of fun finding quotes for these!


Annnnd...since everyone's teaching situation is unique...I included editable templates in case there are posters or materials you need that aren't included. They have text boxes loaded and ready to go for you to enter your own content. There's always something I wish were included in decorative files that I've purchased...this fixes that problem!

If you love this look and want it for your own classroom, you can click on any of the pictures in this post or purchase it here in my TPT shop. 

Thank you for checking out my blog! Make something wonderful happen today! <3

No comments