it's a bird, it's a plane, it's a blog!

Just trying this bloggity blogging thing out!  I finally sat down and created one, which I've been saying for MONTHS now that I was going to do.  I hope that this will be a blog shared with my fabulous co-teacher (who came up with the "inclusion fusion" subtitle) as a place where we can share our pictures, ideas, and maybe even a file or two.  I have learned SO much from other teachers' blogs.  I can say with all seriousness that I have learned more from blogs and Pinterest than all of the professional development I have had to sit through the last 7 years!

A little about me...my name is Melinda.  I teach first grade in Georgia now, although I started off my teaching career in the wonderful world of kindergarten.  I am working on my Master's degree in Reading/Language/Literacy...I am only two semesters in with several more to go, but when I'm finished I will have a K-12 degree in reading (which is pretty awesome).  I have an 18-month-old 19-month-old (wow, that milestone came up fast) and I have been married now for 5 years.  In what LITTLE free time I have, I play the piano, craft, and shop!  

I'm sure no one is going to read this for a while (who reads a blog in the beginning?!) but if you've scrolled up to read some earlier posts, welcome to my little corner of the blogosphere! 

No comments